Thursday, November 17, 2005

Merchant Network on Citi Dividend Card

It's Holiday Shopping Time! Citi Dividend Card has the Merchant Network through which you can get 9% cash back on your purchases at Target.com. Usually, the cashback programs for most merchant networks are around 3% to 5%. So, I just bought holiday presents for my mom, my sister, two of my girlfriends, and for my nephew. 9% cashback is great! Although, it does take about a month or so before the cashback, at least for the merchant network, is credited to your citi dividend credit card account as part of the cash rewards program. Usually, it takes a billing cycle or so. I love this card!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Sounds like it's a good time to stock up on basics too with the increased reward.

    ReplyDelete