Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sick & Bank Account is EMPTIED!

Isn't it just perfect the way things go bad in a bunch? I got sick over the last few days and today, I'm back in the living world just to find out that my checking account with Chase has been emptied. I've made the necessary phone calls to chase as well as in person visit.

They are definitely reimbursing the charges but it might take a while. It could be a day to a few days. In the meantime, I have my mortgage going through by friday and HOA fees going through as well. Just to be on the safe side, I've asked my mortgage lender to waive the late fee penalty if I end up being late with the payment. Thank goodness, I've never been late with my mortgage payment in the 8.5 years I've had it. I wish I had stayed home today instead of coming into work. I can't even think straight but at least the fever's down with the help of Ibuprofin.

Stay healthy out there because there's something going around offices and schools right now. Two of my nearest co-workers are out sick at the same time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment