Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Rue La La - Higher End Fashion at 75% off

Current Favorite Online Fashion Retail Website:



Rue La La


For Christmas and Thanksgiving gifts to myself, my boyfriend, family, and friends, I have been going abit overboard with a couple of websites besides Amazon.com.

Ruelala is my current favorite site since there is no sales tax for California and the shipping is free for 30 days after the first shipping fee of $10. I can ship as many orders as I want within the 30 days as long as I pay for the first order's shipping fees.

Rue La La's merchants include high end fashion (women's, men's, and kids' sections), home, and personal care merchants. Even vacation deals although I don't like their vacation deals. I prefer Groupon for those.

For this christmas, I bought a great designer watch for the dear boyfriend at prices lower than amazon. He's been needing a replacement watch for quite a while. I also found a Tahari suit for $60! I need to look more professional at work and my current suits are frayed and faded.

The sales are in the flash sales style, where brands go on sale for a limited amount of days until other brands and sales replace them. You can see which sales are coming up for the next week if you want to somewhat plan your purchases.

It is an invitational only site, which really doesn't mean anything because you can be invited by me or you can even invite yourself! I think I get some sort of credit (probably $5) if you accept my invitation and join Ruelala .

Bottom Line: It's great to keep an eye on the website (Ruelala) through out the year to spot deals on higher end fashion, home, and makeup gifts that you normally wouldn't be able to afford (at least that's the case for me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment