Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Online Sales: Ebates 6% cashback AND Skinstore 20%

If I have to buy something big for my own skincare, I usually wait around until there's a discount period at an online retailer.

I'm going to take advantage of the Ebates.com Ebates 6% cashback as well as the 20% off site-wide discount sale going on at the Skinstore. If you want, you can click on the following Ebates Link to get myself as well as yourself a referral bonus (i believe it's $5?) that you can apply to your quarterly cashback amount that you will get. This deals ends this Saturday (September 22, 2012).

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I like the skinstore.com for my skincare including night time creams and anti-aging treatments.  I usually order my big ticket items such as the Peter Thomas Roth serums, Kinerase creams, and etc on this website. This should last me another year for skincare if I don't go on a spending binge!



Top Cash Back is another Cashback site that I regularly use for when i'm buying from Drugstore.com or Beauty.com (They have 11% cashback for these sites and there is no minimum limit prior to getting your cash back!!). I've embedded my referral link in case you're feeling generous. It doesn't cost you anything and  I'll get $5.

Online Cashback


Once you get to the Topcashback website, search for drugstore.com and click through to get the 11% cashback. Currently, there's a 20% off sale for skincare at drugstore which ends this friday (September 21, 2012). The store-wide sale code for Drugstore.com is SKIN20. That's a total of 31% off!

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment