Monday, October 24, 2005

Online Surveys for Cash


Do online surveys for cash really work as they claim and are they worth the effort you put into it? I guess, I'll find out soon!

Jonathan over at www.mymoneyblog.com has posted about PineCone Research, a consumer opinion research group that sends you online surveys and sometimes, products for you to sample and review. As payment for taking their online surveys and trying out their product samples, they mail you a $5 check for each survey completed. According to the FAQ on their website, www.pineconeresearch.com, Each survey takes about 15 to 20 minutes.

If you want to give this a try as well, you should sign up during this week since this week happens to be an open recruitment week. I just signed up and I'm going to give this a try at www.pineconeresearch.com
I'll be posting on how easy it is or how much money or how little money I end up making with this per month. And, also, if it's worth my time.

2 comments:

  1. You may consider turning off anonymous comments in order to eliminate spam messages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da Kind,

    I finally found out how to do it. Hope this works! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete